We are all artists, shaping ourselves, each other, and
our environment. Free Form Art provides a loose structure to guide you
thru the creative process. Get engaged, and enjoy impact.
INDEX 2014 - 2019
INDEX 2005 - 2010
Review Territory with Story. Why do some people and moments fit, while
others do not? What does tension feel like? How do gaps occur, and how
are they resolved?
- Evaluate your circumstance
- See how your personal life fits into a larger picture
- Identify a spectrum of belonging (from fitting in, to outcast)
- Measure the distance between your ideal and your reality
Lesson Plan: Consider Constants and Variables
Describe your surroundings, those that are always there, and those which
- Circular. Draw the semi-circular path of the earth
around the sun. Imagine it's path.
- Back and Forth. Draw the back and forth path of waves
on the shoreline. Imagine high tide and low tide.
- In and Out. Draw the blinking into and out of existence
of an electron. Imagine the known and unknown.
- Strength. Consider the strength of a connection.
Draw two dancing. Are their hands held tight?
- Duration. Consider the duration of a connection.
Draw the hinge of a door. Draw a kiss. Draw a phone. Draw a father and
- Remnants. Consider the remnants of a connection.
Draw laughter, spilt coffee, shattered glass.
- Sequential. Imagine sequential activity. One apple
is passed from person to person to person. Draw a series of arrows and
- Parallel. Imagine parallel activity. Five apples
are passed from 5 people to another 5 people. Draw parallel dashed lines.
- Radial. Imagine radial activity. Twently apples are
passed from 1 person to 20 people. Draw fireworks.
- One to One. Consider a relationship between two people.
Write down those with whom you partner.
- One to Many. Consider a relationship between many
people. Write down those groups with whom you belong.
- Many to Many. Consider a relationship which many
people have to an idea. Write down these ideas that bring people together.
- Things. What things do you have to offer? A car ride,
knowledge of the stock market, a warm coat, a special recipe. Draw a
large hand; Inside it, write 5 things in your possession.
- Habits. What habits do you have to offer? A crooked
smile, polished shoes, a firm handshake. Draw a large foot; Inside it,
write 5 habits in your possession.
- Attitudes. What attitudes do you have to offer? Generosity,
hesitation, criticism. Draw a large key; Inside it, write 5 attitudes
in your possession.
- Here. Write down a list of items within your reach.
Imagine touching each item.
- Near. Write down a list of items which are nearby.
Imagine walking up to them.
- Distant. Write down a list of items which are far
away. Imagine flying to them.
PREVIOUS / NEXT
Customizable T-shirts allow you to add your own images and text.
Zazzle and Saatchi Online are leaders in their venue, and offer guarantees
of their work.
Your consideration, feedback, and referrals are like gold.
© C Pembroke 2019